Design our Tuesday Market Poster Image!
Request for Proposal | Call for Artists
Northampton’s Tuesday Market is issuing a call for artists’ designs to be considered for our 2017 promotional poster.
Tuesday Market is a vibrant farmers’ market happening from April 25- November 7, 2017. Our 2017 poster will be hung on bulletin boards in and around Northampton as well as online, throughout the season. Tuesday Market will pay the selected artist $250.00 upon completion of the final design. The artist’s name will be credited on the poster and online.
Interested artists should submit a detailed sketch of their design by February 28, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The chosen artist must agree to complete the final design by March 28, 2017.
- Ability to complete the agreed-upon design by March 28, 2017.
- Willingness to collaborate with Tuesday Market and Grow Food Northampton on design elements (integrating type and pertinent content).
- Artwork must be in vertical or square format (roughly 2:3 ratio).
- Design should not include any pertinent type content (ex: “Tuesday Market”, dates, times). These details will be added by our graphic designer.
- Design should leave some amount of open space to allow for integration of our logo.
- Include your name, business name (if applicable) and website address.
The selected design will invoke the spirit of Tuesday Market…Healthy, local food for ALL, community, family, hard-working farmers, produce, festivity, abundance, beauty. Inspiration can be found on our website (northamptontuesdaymarket.com), Facebook and Instagram. Also, some examples of favorite poster designs from the past are included here.
Please circulate to artists you know — we look forward to your submissions!
This Post Has 0 Comments