FarmFest 2015, on Sunday, October 25, celebrated the close of the fifth harvest season at the 120-acre Northampton Community Farm in Florence.
Mayor Narkewicz led the way in turnip-slinging and hundreds of you enjoyed:
- Veggie slingshot, pumpkin and face painting, scavenger hunt, apples-on-a-string, and much more
- The Rambling Kind, Izy Coffey, Amber Wolfe, and other live music
- Wheelhouse and Chanterelle Food Trucks offering delicious food featuring local ingredients
- Local Brewmaster Jack beer and Artifact hard cider
- Crimson & Clover Farm veggies and Park Hill Orchard apples/cider
- Horse-drawn wagon rides with Blue Star Equiculture
- Farm animals from The Farm Education Collaborative and Crimson & Clover Farm
If you came, THANK YOU! Please use our Contact Form to tell us what you thought.