A guide to beginning responsible wild foraging by GFN Food Access Assistant Jules White. This…
FarmFest 2015, on Sunday, October 25, celebrated the close of the fifth harvest season at the 120-acre Northampton Community Farm in Florence.
Mayor Narkewicz led the way in turnip-slinging and hundreds of you enjoyed:
- Veggie slingshot, pumpkin and face painting, scavenger hunt, apples-on-a-string, and much more
- The Rambling Kind, Izy Coffey, Amber Wolfe, and other live music
- Wheelhouse and Chanterelle Food Trucks offering delicious food featuring local ingredients
- Local Brewmaster Jack beer and Artifact hard cider
- Crimson & Clover Farm veggies and Park Hill Orchard apples/cider
- Horse-drawn wagon rides with Blue Star Equiculture
- Farm animals from The Farm Education Collaborative and Crimson & Clover Farm
If you came, THANK YOU! Please use our Contact Form to tell us what you thought.