Providing affordable access to farmland was a seedling of an idea that blossomed into the…
At age 5, we are looking for two new board members with vision, energy, and strong skill sets to help make decisions about the ongoing governance of the organization. New board members will work closely with current board members and the Executive Director. The term is three years. Board members are expected to consistently attend monthly board meetings, to serve on at least one committee, and to make annual financial contributions that are meaningful to them.
We expect all nominees to have a passion for our mission, and we are also specifically seeking members with the following skills and experience:
• Fundraising skills, experience, and contacts
• Institutional fundraising experience (foundations, government, etc.)
• Individual donor development skills
• Non-profit leadership skills, including prior board membership
• Legal skills
• Media/public relations experience
• Financial skills
Please see the Call for Nominations (PDF file) for details on how to nominate yourself or someone you know.
Deadline for Nominations: October 15, 2015.