Grow Food Northampton’s Board of Directors strives to maintain a current strategic plan as part of its responsibility to guide the organization over time. Our current plan focuses on guiding principles and related goals and covers the period from 2018 to 2020. Its Guiding Principles are that Grow Food Northampton:
- engages diverse populations and partners;
- increases access to local food and land;
- is a hub for education, food access, sustainable management, and community building;
- has a clear vision supported by our programs and brand; and
- is a well-run organization.
All of our strategic plan documents can be accessed from the links below.