Grow Food Northampton is hosting monthly farmers markets at the Northampton Senior Center this winter,…
We are excited to partner with Rattlesnake Gutter Timberworks to offer a fantastic opportunity to learn traditional American timber framing technique while constructing a new 12’x16′ shed at the Community Garden.
Two weekends, July 16-17 & July 23-24, 2016
Full days (approx. 9am-5pm)
Tuition is sliding scale $350 and up
- No prior construction or woodworking experience is necessary.
- This class is open to anyone 18 years of age and up. Don’t count yourself out due to age, gender or background; great physical strength is not a requirement – we will have strength in numbers!
- Tuition includes both weekend classes, additional hours during the week (for those who have a flexible schedule) and the raising of the completed structure.
- Class size is limited to 12 students, so reserve ASAP!
- We need at least 8 students to make the class work, so sign up soon and share with friends!
To sign up, or for further questions, please email Hank at firstname.lastname@example.org.