The growing season is upon us, time to plant some seeds! Donated seeds plus extras provided…
Learn Timber Framing (and Build Our Shed)!
We are excited to partner with Rattlesnake Gutter Timberworks to offer a fantastic opportunity to learn traditional American timber framing technique while constructing a new 12’x16′ shed at the Community Garden.
Two weekends, July 16-17 & July 23-24, 2016
Full days (approx. 9am-5pm)
Tuition is sliding scale $350 and up
- No prior construction or woodworking experience is necessary.
- This class is open to anyone 18 years of age and up. Don’t count yourself out due to age, gender or background; great physical strength is not a requirement – we will have strength in numbers!
- Tuition includes both weekend classes, additional hours during the week (for those who have a flexible schedule) and the raising of the completed structure.
- Class size is limited to 12 students, so reserve ASAP!
- We need at least 8 students to make the class work, so sign up soon and share with friends!
To sign up, or for further questions, please email Hank at firstname.lastname@example.org.